How we treat datas
- Any information provided by users will be collected and saved in accordance with current security and reliability standards.
- We use the standard HTTPS protocol on our website, which ensures that all information collected from users is safe, using a standard Internet encryption process.
- The personal information provided to us will be collected by legal means. This collection will have the purpose of commercial communication so that we can sell our services, products and provide support for customer service about them.
- Unless we have a legal or judicial determination, user information will never be provided to other people or companies or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- Access to the information collected is restricted only to the managers of Cellus Espaços Corporativos and we will maintain the integrity of the information provided to us.
- We provide customer service channels to our users to clarify any doubts that may arise regarding their data. These channels can be activated through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
How we collect datas
- Facebook pixel. Monitors the actions taken by the visitor on our website. For example: when you add an item to the cart, it generates a report for us. Your personal data will not be captured, only your actions as anonymous data.
Consent or Blocking of Cookies
You have the following rights:
- Right to block any type of tracker and cookie generated on our website so as not to share any information about your connection and access to our website.
- Right to ask us to update any incorrect personal information that we have about you.
- Right to choose to opt out of any means of commercial communication and marketing.
- Right to request the removal of any personal data that we have stored about you.
We reserve a period of 5 working days to respond to you regarding any contact regarding your personal data, which may be extended during periods of holidays, extended holidays, recess and collective holidays.